June 7, 2012

Summer Fun

Summer started with great fun for us. We moved from Minnesota to Texas. It was hectic for both amma and nana. I did help them a bit. In the meantime, as we settled in...amma got the library card and started getting lots of books from there. They had a summer reading program and amma enrolled my name in it. We had to read 20 books in the whole summer..and you know what me and amma finished that in couple of days even before the summer had started. I got a certificate and a trophy for my reaching my reading target. Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me, we have just one complaint. Im pretty sure there was a visit from shivani, deeksha, and his ammama this summer and oh, let's not forget his trip to nj and all the fun he had in the pool along with his first trip to the big apple. :)

    ReplyDelete